‘Tis the season to be thankful and celebrate… and PAN sure did at PR News’ PR People Awards Luncheon this week in Washington, D.C.!
- Darlene Doyle, Senior Vice President: PR Professional of the Year, Honorable Mention
- Kathryn Arrigg, Account Supervisor: Rising PR Stars 30 & Under, Winner
- Cameron Martin, Senior Account Executive: Media Relations Professional of the Year, Honorable Mention
This group is comprised of hard-working, dedicated individuals that seek excellence in everything they do. Each one of them goes above and beyond what is required no matter the task – a quality that has allowed them to become leaders on their teams day in and day out. Joining them at the luncheon this week gave me such pride in everything that our firm has accomplished in the past two decades.
But that’s not all for the awards: In addition to our celebrations this week, our very own Lisa Astor, Senior Vice President, was also recognized by PR News in the Top Women in PR list. Lisa consistently challenges herself and her teams to perform at the highest level, and is a driving force behind our client relations efforts here at PAN. Thanks for all you do, Lisa.
As we close out 2017, I owe PAN’s success this year to the incredible talent that PR News so deservingly recognized. From going above and beyond for clients, to welcoming 50+ new hires, to all the individual contributions that each employee has made – I couldn’t be more grateful to lead such an amazing agency.
It’s been a great year for PAN – check out all of our recent awards here:
- PAN Rings in Recognition as Bell Ringer Finalists
- PAN Communications Named Among ‘Best Places to Work’ by Orlando Business Journal
- PAN Celebrates the North American Excellence Awards Alongside Other Industry Recognitions
- Bulldog Reporter Recognizes PAN Clients Dyn, Sisense and roOomy in Social Media Awards
- PAN is Recognized as a 2017 ‘Top Company Culture’ from Entrepreneur