Recently recognized by Forbes CMO Network as one of America’s Best PR Agencies in 2021, PAN Communications is looking for a standout Account Supervisor with 8+ years of agency experience supporting integrated marketing & PR programs across B2B tech clients in the areas of cybersecurity, martech, adtech, healthtech, IoT, A.I. and others. You will have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of programs for mid- to late-stage technology companies.
- Serve as day-to-day client contact by providing insight and strategic recommendations to the client and team, both proactively and reactively, to maintain account momentum and success
- Own development of quarterly/campaign plans, under the direction of the Director or VP
- Own campaign-level strategic recommendations; review/mentor team in the creation of program-specific ideas for media relations, influencer relations, social media, content development and speaking and awards
- Understand and mentor account team on the client, including products and services, competition, marketplace and business model; ensure all client and media-facing materials are accurate, comprehensive and aligned with company messaging/positioning (media relations, awards/speaking, content development); ensure that new staffers are appropriately on boarded onto accounts by reviewing planning materials, account deliverables and timelines, processes and best practices, as needed
- Lead media relations strategy by anticipating major news announcements, planning proactive media outreach, monitoring for and directing team in reactive pitching opportunities, owning business press outreach and driving the team to deliver on agreed-upon program/campaign metrics
- Lead content development efforts by serving as content development lead on press releases, contributed articles, reports, etc., delegating formulaic releases (i.e., awards, wins) and bylines as appropriate to the team; lead review and editing exercises, with a focus on team mentorship
- Direct the team in digital media/ influencer relations initiatives; executive, proactively monitor success and make strategic recommendations to drive results
- 8+ years of B2B technology and/or healthcare experience in an agency and/or applicable industry
- Experience developing plans and programs including new product launches and product positioning
- Comfortable with media training, messaging and pitching stories, while ensuring flawless tactical execution of program elements
- A proven ability to manage, develop and grow client relationships as the day-to-day account lead, including budget responsibility
- Strong content creations experience and proven skills
- Digitally savvy and able to think on his/her feet.
- Solid experience using and managing social media channels on behalf of clients
- Experience and confidence to provide both traditional and digital/social media recommendations to clients
- Dynamic presentation skills, including the experience developing and presenting new business proposals
- Proven success managing, mentoring and developing junior staff
If you're feeling compelled to seek a new challenge with an established, growing agency, PAN should be at the top of your list! PAN prioritizes our employees' well-being and development by offering an excellent benefits and compensation package, a celebrated dedicated career coach model, and a vibrant, laid-back culture that thrives on collaboration and kindness. We'd love to hear from you!