Are you highly organized, with an eye for detail, and looking to be a part of a dynamic, fast paced, and fun work culture? Do you want to be the right hand to a CEO with an exceptional Glassdoor rating as well as several industry recognitions, including PR News’ “50 Game Changers of PR,” and PR Club’s John J. Molloy Crystal Bell Lifetime Achievement Award? PAN Communications is looking for a proactive administrative professional to join the team as an Executive Assistant to the CEO & President! PAN is an award-winning integrated marketing and PR Agency for B2B technology and healthcare IT brands and this position offers an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated individual to work a 4/5ths work week (Friday’s off) in a highly collaborative environment. You will manage daily operations for the CEO, handle sensitive and confidential information, communicate on behalf of the CEO, and collaborate with key internal & external leaders and support teams. We are looking for a positive-minded person who embodies the core values of PAN – People-first, Honest, Collaborative, Trustworthy, Transparent, Passionate, Curious and Fun.
- Personal and Executive Support: Act as a trusted liaison, providing seamless administrative support to the CEO. Manage CEO’s personal and professional calendars, including scheduling of meetings, appointments, and speaking engagements, to ensure optimal time management. Coordinate and manage domestic and international travel.
- Communication and Correspondence: Respond to emails and inquiries on behalf of the CEO, ensuring prompt and accurate responses. Liaise with CEO’s memberships, organizations, and networks.
- Information Management: Manage and maintain confidential and sensitive information, both physical and digital. Maintain an organized filing system and ensure timely retrieval of documents. Assist with budgets and tracking for both personal and professional projects and complete expense reports.
- Office Management: Act as primary liaison between building management and staff, while owning basic office management tasks such as ordering office supplies, snacks, beverages, catering for clients. Support additional ad hoc office management duties in person in our Boston office.
- Misc. Project Support: Support in the organization of socials events. Support other members of the C-Suite team as needed. (business travel, expense reports, adhoc projects). Support personal projects on behalf of CEO.
What We're Looking for In a Candidate:
- A minimum of 5-7 years of experience as an executive assistant, preferably supporting a high-level executive or founder in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to thrive in a hybrid working model with both in person and virtual responsibilities. Min two days per week in Boston office.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks effectively.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with a wide range of individuals and stakeholders both internal and external to the organization.
- Discretion and ability to handle highly sensitive and often highly confidential information with integrity and tact.
- Ability to be proactive, often anticipating the needs of the CEO.
- Team player who is willing to assist other teams when needed.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) or similar software.
- Ability to work independently, exercise good judgment, think critically, and make sound decisions.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships at all levels. Able to represent the CEO well at all times.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- High degree of reliability and professionalism.