Momentum continues with key client wins across enterprise and healthcare tech, notable accolades and a new California office.
PAN Communications, an integrated marketing and PR agency servicing the tech, healthcare and consumer tech industries, continues to attract innovative brands interested in connecting with customers across all forms of media based on insight and behaviors. The recent wins, including roOomy and the Forbes Under 30 Summit, join a roster of impressive clients who are looking to PAN to help build an integrated PR program that addresses the “connection” challenges for today’s marketer. On the heels of these wins, the agency also received accolades awarded to PAN culture and its new office in the heart of San Francisco’s financial district.
“PAN Communications continues to grow and expand from both a client standpoint as well as its physical footprint. Our new state-of-the-art office in San Francisco signals the company’s investment in technology, our employees and our clients,” said Philip A. Nardone Jr., president and CEO of PAN. “As we move into the final stretch of 2016, our focus continues to be centered on expanding our integrated marketing and PR services strategically aligned to our clients while continuing to recruit the region’s top talent.”
The Momentum Continues
PAN officially unveiled its newest office in San Francisco with an opening in July. Located at 100 California Street, the new office caps off an exciting first half of 2016 for the company, filled with client wins, company accolades, and personnel changes, signaling the firms position as a strong mid-size, national agency servicing global and emerging growth brands.
A sample of the agency’s new clients across mobile, cloud, healthcare, AppDev and security include:
- Boxever – The leader in omni-channel personalization for airlines and travel retailers.
- Cogito – Cogito’s application delivers in-call speaking guidance and a real-time measure of customer experience for phone based sales and service professionals. By applying validated behavioral science through artificial intelligence and machine learning, Cogito helps the world’s most successful enterprises enhance employee productivity and better care for their customers.
- Forbes Under 30 Summit – The world’s greatest gathering of young entrepreneurs and game changers. Taking place in Boston, October 16-19th, over 5,000 of the planet’s current and future leaders in every major field will converge in Boston for 5 interconnected stages, encompassing innovation in Science and Technology, Finance and Investing, Media and Creativity, and Policy and Social Good. At night, at the Under 30 Village, located at City Hall Plaza, the summit shines with a music festival, a food celebration and much more.
- Pendo – With powerful analytics, in-application user feedback, and contextual guidance designed to help companies measure and elevate the customer experience within their applications, Pendo, based in Raleigh, North Carolina, is on a mission to improve society’s experience with software.
- roOomy – A virtual staging platform that transforms 2D room images into 3D models, allowing enhanced customization and visualization for residential and commercial real estate interior design.
- Valassis – A leader in intelligent media delivery, integrating and optimizing campaigns that include direct mail, newspaper inserts and digital advertising to enhance 58,000 local, regional and national clients’ return on investment.
- ZeroFOX – The innovator of social media security, protects modern organizations from the dynamic risks of social media and digital channels.
PAN also won a number of awards in recent months, applauding our culture and senior leadership:
- CEO Philip A. Nardone, Jr. received the John J. Molloy Crystal Bell Lifetime Achievement Award from the Publicity Club of New England
- CFO Gary Torpey honored as a finalist for Boston Business Journal’s CFO of the Year
- PAN’s Orlando office named a Best Place to Work for 2016 by the Orlando Business Journal
This release originally appeared on BusinessWire. To see the full release, click here.