It is a privilege to work with so many clients who have mobilized to provide support during the COVID-19 crisis. From help on the frontlines, to enabling a remote workforce, to supporting industries directly impacted by the crisis, our clients have shown both value and empathy as the nation grapples with the effects of COVID-19.
Below are a few recent client initiatives that we’ve been proud to be part of:
- edX – In this time of need, edX partnered with Harvard to launch a free online course on ventilator use. Created in collaboration with the American Association for Respiratory Care, the course provides medical professionals, who do not normally work in the ICU, with the preparation they need to treat COVID-19 patients. PAN helped provide visibility for this via an exclusive in Business Insider and coverage has since followed in USA Today, NPR, WBUR, Boston.com and more.
- Ready Responders – On-demand health service Ready Responders mobilized quickly to aid COVID-19 relief efforts by securing and administering at-home tests in Louisiana and Nevada. It is anticipating expanding these resources to more states in the coming weeks. By providing at-home healthcare services supported by telehealth, the company is easing the burden on health centers and hospitals. PAN is spreading the word about the work the company is doing, via national syndicated segments like this one with CBS Newspath.
- 8×8 – As part of a concerted effort to drive awareness for 8×8 through a steady media relations campaign, PAN booked CEO Vik Verma for a live broadcast segment on Yahoo! Finance to discuss 8×8’s rapid increase in adoption for its video conferencing app, and share his perspective on how different industries – from education to healthcare – are leveraging remote-work technology for business continuity and customer engagement. Vik was able to communicate how the current environment is further driving an “all-hands” culture among the company’s global workforce as they stand up new solutions and rise to the occasion for customers.
- Hero Labs – Our EcoTech client Hero Labs has launched a new smart home insurance product, called Hiro, to protect homeowners. At a time when everyone is spending more time than ever before at home, Hero Labs will help customers bring down the cost of insurance with discounts for the tech they have already invested in for their homes. You can read more here.
- SS&C – Amidst widespread market turmoil, many in the financial technology space are looking for a calming voice to guide companies through challenging times. PAN set up a broadcast spot for SS&C’s CEO to appear on CNBC Mad Money, who was able to offer his insights to the financial community amidst this crisis.
- InfoTech – Research analyst firm has been focused on helping CIOs with What Needs To Be In A CIO’s Communication Framework For COVID-19 with its Essential 10-Step Guide and webinar as well as HR managers and departments with its complimentary access to The Essential COVID-19 Child Care Policy Blueprint.
- Sapphire Digital – Building off existing plans to kick off the client’s social program, Team Sapphire Digital altered the strategy and quickly developed a thought leadership article from the CEO (posted on LinkedIn) around helping consumers prepare for the future impact of COVID-19. This is the first of several pieces of content the team hopes to push out via social and media, providing valuable insight into COVID-19’s long-term effect on the healthcare system.
- Software AG – Software AG is providing businesses with complementary resources to help weather the business challenges introduced by COVID-19. This week, they announced their Tech for Good initiative, that will provide education, remote monitoring and business analysis, so that companies can overcome and future-proof their digital infrastructure.
- By Miles – With many people experiencing a drop in income, everyone is hungry for stories that share ways people can save money or avoid unnecessary outgoings. PAN has been working with our FinTech client By Miles to highlight how drivers are being unfairly treated by some insurers.
- GetWellNetwork – GetWellNetwork deployed complimentary COVID-19 management tools for all of its clients. These tools include GetWell Loop and GetWell Inpatient, which help patients track symptoms at home and communicate with care teams as they self-monitor or self-quarantine; help healthcare providers streamline outreach and education; enable providers to monitor symptoms and triage patients to the right setting of care; and play a critical role in scaling information sharing, reducing anxiety, providing guidance and easing the burden for hospital and health system care teams. The PAN team worked closely with GWN to draft and issue a news release about the new modules and drove subsequent visibility and awareness via earned media and social content.
- Degreed – For lifelong learning platform Degreed, PAN has been focused on getting the word out about some of their brilliant initiatives to support people. These include offering free learning resources so people can skill up if they find themselves less busy or out of work, and a free kids activity book to help parents juggling childcare and working from home.
- Alegeus – In response to the COVID-19 crisis, Alegeus sprung into action to provide a new offering, the Employee Care Card, as a way for employers to support their employees throughout the pandemic via targeted financial support to meet their most immediate needs. PAN quickly crafted messaging and conducted outreach in order to help spread the word and gain exposure for this valuable offering, including coverage in CMS Wire and TechHR Series.
- Payoneer – FinTech companies are being looked at as a critical resource for businesses during this trying time. Alongside other leading FinTech companies, Payoneer provided advice in the form of a Black Swan eBook and will be rolling out more materials, explaining how companies can navigate a global crisis that impacts all areas of business.
- Silverbullet – PAN has been helping spread the news of how SilverBullet is working with charity Save The Children to deliver trusted information for those in need. The Silverbullet Data Service’s Group is working alongside Save The Children through its data-driven programmatic expert solution, BeetleDesk, to deliver trusted information to the right people at the right time.
- ManageEngine – In the age of remote work, the IT department has faced a historically tough challenge to keep their company productive and secure. In response, ManageEngine released free technology, which PAN helped amplify. The company president has been a voice of IT empowerment for remote work, speaking with several outlets including the Wall Street Journal, with coverage featured in CRN and CSO.
- Columbus Direct – InsurTech company Columbus Direct is focused on helping consumers wade through the misconceptions and misinformation surrounding coronavirus and their holidays. We’ve seen coverage across multiple national news sites, helping people make informed choices across the UK.
- Coverys – With a strategy of media outreach to friendly reporters, interviews with select tier-1 trades, and robust social content for corporate and partner channels, PAN was able to insert medical liability provider Coverys into the COVID-19 conversation in a controlled and thoughtful way, including pieces in FierceHealthcare and Modern Healthcare.
- athenahealth – Supporting athenahealth’s work to combat COVID-19, the PAN team has been busy pitching the media around two interactive dashboards from athena. These dashboards track COVID-19 lab test orders and identify concentrations of high-risk patients to help the healthcare community prepare for future cases across the country. You can find a few stories here: MobiHealthNews, EHR Intelligence and Becker’s Hospital Review.