Recently named as the Best Mid-Sized Agency to Work For (by The Holmes Report), PAN Communications is looking for a standout Account Executive with 1-3 years of agency experience supporting integrated PR & marketing programs in B2B tech, including cybersecurity, martech, adtech, healthtech, IoT, A.I., and other areas.
PAN has permanently adopted a HyFlex work model. All employees have the choice to work fully remote, in-office, or a combination of both - the ultimate flexibilty.
Our AEs are:
- Passionate about the power of earned media, consistently securing thoughtful coverage for our clients in targeted outlets and building strong relationships with key media
- Thoughtful and creative thinkers that flag opportunities, stay on top of industry trends and come up with great story ideas
- Dynamic PR practitioners who believe in the value of an integrated approach and can help execute key campaigns across assigned client programs
- Confident and prepared, demonstrating strong presence in calls and meetings
- Organized and dependable - a mentor to our AAEs and Interns and the right hand to our Senior Account Executives
- Talented writers who love to create compelling content that truly reflects their client's voice and messaging, and reaches the right audience
- Tenacious lovers of data - playing a key role in quarterly and semi-annual reporting that showcases the true impact of our work on client programs
- Comfortable working on cross-office teams and adept at communicating effectively across time zones
- Highly motivated and looking for a home that provides long-term growth opportunity
If you're feeling compelled to seek a new challenge with an established, growing agency, PAN should be at the top of your list! PAN prioritizes our employees' well-being and development by offering an excellent benefits and compensation package, a celebrated dedicated career coach model, and a vibrant, laid-back culture that thrives on collaboration and kindness. We'd love to hear from you!