Recently named one of Entrepreneur's "Top Company Cultures" and the “Tech Agency of the Year” by The Holmes Report, PAN Communications is looking for candidates with 1-3 years of agency experience supporting integrated marketing programs for B2B clients - particularly within the martech, cybersecurity, A.I., and IoT spaces. Employees will have the opportunity to focus primarily on tech programs or split their time between healthcare and technology programs if they wish.
Our AEs are:
- Passionate about the power of earned media, consistently securing thoughtful coverage for our clients in targeted outlets and building strong relationships with key media
- Thoughtful and creative thinkers that flag opportunities, stay on top of industry trends and come up with great story ideas
- Dynamic PR practitioners who believe in the value of an integrated approach and can help execute key campaigns across assigned client programs
- Confident and prepared, demonstrating strong presence in calls and meetings
- Organized and dependable - a mentor to our AAEs and Interns and the right hand to our Senior Account Executives
- Talented writers who love to create compelling content that truly reflects their client's voice and messaging, and reaches the right audience
- Tenacious lovers of data - playing a key role in quarterly and semi-annual reporting that showcases the true impact of our work on client programs
- Comfortable working on cross-office teams and adept at communicating effectively across time zones
- Highly motivated and looking for a home that provides long-term growth opportunity
If you're feeling compelled to seek a new challenge with an established, growing agency, PAN should be at the top of your list! PAN prioritizes our employees' well-being and development by offering an excellent benefits and compensation package, a celebrated dedicated career coach model, and a vibrant, laid-back culture that thrives on collaboration and kindness. We'd love to hear from you!