Join the PAN team
Boston · East Coast · New York · Orlando · Virtual
As an Account Coordinator at PAN, you will:
- Support account administrative tasks including ad hoc research projects, scheduling.
- Industry Scanning including daily coverage and industry/competitive news scans.
- Reporting and Measurement: Maintain coverage & metrics tracker, sharing weekly updates with the team. Support/Update databases including media lists, analyst lists, influencer lists, speaking & awards trackers, ed cals, etc.; Draft owned sections of quarterly PANoptics.
- Media Relations Support: Kickstart BMATs (send to team 48 hours before briefing when possible), kickstart coverage emails, identify relevant targets for news pitching; Monitor and flag HAROs/Profnets
- Begin to dip your toes in media relations, including daily media monitoring for reactive opportunities and client coverage, media database development and daily upkeep (i.e., changes in contacts, beats and contact information).
- Support speaking and awards programs including developing/updating annual trackers, drafting emails to be shared with clients noting speaking/award information and open categories, tracking submission timelines and client notifications and tracking for winner notifications
- Support social media execution including creating content calendars; taking first stab at drafting daily, weekly and campaign posts; identifying and following media and influencers.
- Begin to develop and demonstrate an understanding of the client including its products and services, competition, marketplace and business model; make concerted effort to review all client and media-facing materials you are presenting to team for accuracy and alignment with company messaging/formatting/positioning.
- Become a daily resource to your teams by providing updates pertaining to your owned tasks/projects, both proactively and reactively; tapping your team for guidance; providing suggestions for trend pitches based on industry news; only passing “client-ready” work to your team members for review (i.e. proofed for spelling and grammatical errors, reflective of client positioning/messaging, aligned with client goals/audiences); flagging challenges/barriers to your success proactively to the Account Supervisor or Senior Account Supervisor.
If you're feeling compelled to seek a new challenge with an established, growing agency, PAN should be at the top of your list! Consistently awarded a best place to work, PAN prioritizes our employees' well-being and development by offering an excellent benefits and compensation package, a celebrated dedicated career coach model, and a vibrant, laid-back culture that thrives on collaboration and kindness. We'd love to hear from you!