PAN is looking for a mid-level Staff Accountant to join our growing Finance team. With 170+ employees across four US offices, PAN has experienced significant growth over the years. This is an excellent opportunity to join a seasoned team within a thriving organization. The Staff Accountant will provide key support to the VP Finance. Our ideal candidate will have 3-4 years of directly relevant experience, ideally within a professional services organization.
With our permanent HyFlex model of working anywhere (fully at home, in one of our offices or a combo of both), we are giving the ultimate flexibility to chose where you want to work.
- Prepare, review and process client billing in partnership with the Billing Manager
- Process and reconcile semi-monthly payroll using Namely payroll system, including funding 401(k) and preparing and posting journal entries into QuickBooks
- Assist in review, process and reconcile Employees’ AMEX Purchasing Cards
- Assist in bank reconciliation accounts monthly
- Run monthly balance sheet reconciliation reports and assist with monthly closing
- Assist in maintaining general ledger accounts by reconciling detail and control accounts, adjusting entries for amortization, prepaids and preparing accruals
- Assist with year-end closing and prepare requested audit documents
- Prepare requested backup for the annual audit of 401K plan
- Maintain accounting controls by following policies and procedures and complying with federal, state and local financial legal requirements
- Complete scan filing of on-going accounting documents
- Provide special support and analysis as needed by accounting department
- Reports to the VP Finance overall, with direction from both heads of billing and accounting
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field of study preferred
- 3+ years of general accounting experience in a corporate setting
- Prior experience processing client billing
- Prior experience processing payroll
- Experience with QuickBooks and proficient with Excel
If you're feeling compelled to seek a new challenge with an established professional services organization, PAN should be at the top of your list! Consistently recognized as a best place to work, PAN prioritizes our employees' well-being and development by offering an excellent benefits and compensation package, hands-on mentorship and career pathing, and a vibrant, laid-back culture that thrives on collaboration and kindness. We'd love to hear from you!