Critical Client Program and Firmwide Responsibilities
- Serve as day-to-day client contact by providing insight and strategic recommendations for integrated marketing and earned program activities aligned to client KPIs
- Manage, mentor and train individual team contributors, ensuring delivery of high-quality, timely, results-oriented work across multi-channel programs.
- Own development of campaign-level strategic recommendations, including audience targeting and optimization, offer development, creative management, channel mix and results analysis.
- Monitor and report on the performance of various marketing channels and campaigns. Create scalable, innovative approaches to extracting, managing, and analyzing data.
- Oversee paid media, PPC and search engine marketing (organic and paid) client programs, forecast results, and help teams optimize programs inflight.
- Lead content strategy, from development through publication on inbound channels (social, email, blog, landing pages, etc.). Write and edit content as needed.
- Develop and deliver a firmwide, integrated marketing curriculum by channel ensuring firm’s overall digital marketing acumen supports client growth and revenue goals.
- Stay current with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, including updates to social media marketing, attribution, and programmatic media buying.
- 5-8+ years B2B marketing and digital experience in an agency and/or within applicable industry. Technology preference preferred.
- Proven success managing, mentoring and developing junior staff
- A proven ability to manage, develop and grow client relationships as the day-to-day digital program lead, including budget responsibility and organic growth opportunities.
- Experience developing plans and programs including new product launches, demand generation programs and product positioning
- Strong project management experience, ensuring flawless tactical execution of program elements
- Strong writing experience. Excellent communicator.
- Genuine curiosity and interest in technology space and the ability to translate content into compelling digital campaigns
- Dynamic presentation skills, including the experience developing and presenting new business proposals
Essential Education, Skills, and Environment
- B.S./B.A. – public relations, integrated marketing, communications, or related field
- 5-8 years in marketing and digital services agency or client experience as a member of a B2B marketing team
- Ability to effectively work with others and communicate clearly
- Excellent writing skills and attention to detail
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks and complete per set deadline