Recently named as the Best Mid-Sized Agency to Work For (by The Holmes Report), PAN Communications is looking for a standout a graphic designer to join our team. You will assist the creative team in designing and producing visual assets for our agency and agency clients. We push the boundaries. Be ready to develop your existing skills by working on a range of creative projects including infographics, social media visuals, social video, short animation, iPhone photography, and other digital creative.
PAN has permanently adopted a HyFlex work model. All employees have the choice to work fully remote, in-office, or a combination of both - the ultimate flexibilty.
- Develop high impact digital and visual designs for everything from ads, to banners, to emails, to social media assets, infographics, animations, and beyond.
- Support the creative team in conceptualizing campaigns for our clients’ digital channels
- Create collateral for branded initiatives
- Complete projects both independently and in partnership with other designers
- Pitch and present ideas to key internal stakeholders, as needed
Skills and Abilities:
- BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Design school
- Expertise with Adobe Creative Suite products (Illustrator, Photoshop, In Design, Premiere, After Effects)
- Ability to visualize information
- Strong understanding of industry trends, technologies, mobile platforms and online advertising
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, with the ability to adhere to deadlines and produce high quality work
- Able to work independently and on multiple projects and to prioritize workload effectively
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven team environment
- A great sense of humor, and the drive to learn new skills
To be considered for this position, please send us your resume, a link to your design portfolio, and a brief biography in the form of a cover letter that includes what interests you about this job role.