It’s no secret by now that Twitter is a great outlet to stay on top of trends and engage with people in the marketing industry, but it’s more than just building your network, it’s about investing and becoming an influencer.
Why should this matter to you? If you are really looking to engage and stay on the pulse of what’s hot in marketing, following those “ambassadors” in your industry offers easy brand exposure to their large social audiences, access to endless tips and best practices and the ability to expand your customer base and business success.
Below are a few top marketing influencers taking the digital marketing landscape by storm that you should be following now.
1) Jim Dougherty, @leaderwest : Get in the marketing mindset with straight-forward tweets from Jim focused on digital marketing and SEO, strategies, trends and best practices.
2) Rand Fishkin, @randfish : Tackle the digital marketing landscape with the founder of one of the marketing world’s hottest marketing software company in 2015 with posts dissecting the ins and outs of SEO and value of unique content.
3) Jay Baer, @jaybaer : Jay is a NY Times best-selling author and marketing consultant sharing the best secrets for ramping up content marketing.
4) Kim Garst, @kimgarst : Named as one of Forbes “Top 10 Women Social Media Power Influencers” offers great insight on social networking to build your business’s brand and awareness.
5) Tom Pick,@TomPick : Get valuable tips from Tom, a top B2B marketing consultant focused on web presence optimization, SEO, SEM, social media, online PR and blogger.
6) Paul Dunay,@PaulDunay : Learn the tips on the trade for optimizing your business with digital marketing and SEO practices from Paul known as an author, blogger and award-winning B2B marketing expert.
7) Jeff Bullas, @jeffbullas : Named as one of Huffington Post’s Top 100 Business Twitter Accounts and Forbe’s Top 50 Social Media Power Influencer, Jeff divulges tips on the top ways to make sure your email marketing and digital marketing strategies are successful.
8) Stephanie Tilton, @StephanieTilton : Get insight on how to advance your buying cycle and leveraging whitepapers, eBooks and more to in your digital marketing strategy from top content marketing consultant for B2B tech.
9) Kyle Lacy, @kyleplacy : Author of 3 books including Twitter Marketing for Dummies, Kyle will help you stay updated on the top digital marketing trends every marketer should know.
10) Tony Zambito, @TonyZambito : Tony provides top expertise in marketing and sales effectiveness and insight into buyer research and persona to achieve revenue growth.
There is no better way to make sure your company stays competitive within the ever-changing digital marketing industry than actively engaging in relevant conversations with the key influencers in your industry. So, what are you waiting for?
Ready, Set, Tweet!