The 2019 Content Fitness Report surveyed 100+ marketers, reflecting on the strengths, weaknesses and trends of this year’s marketing strategy landscape. But it doesn’t stop at 2019. The report is a culmination of data that PAN has collected for six years running, and it allows today’s marketer to view industry patterns and adjust their strategy accordingly, leaning on PAN as a trusted resource.
The CFR is rich with data and insights, a few of which include:
- Thought leadership and executive programs have become a top content priority for marketers
- 62.5% of marketers define their strategy as fully integrated, a 9% increase from the previous year
- Customer Experience is the No. 1 priority for marketers in terms of brand advocacy and trust
- The majority of respondents are still not confident in their content measurement strategy and delivering ROI
- Company motivation is the No. 1 deterrent from developing and executing on an employee advocacy program
This year, we partnered with Heinz Marketing for additional survey reach and data collection, and for a fresh perspective on emerging and relevant topics to include.
View the full Content Fitness Report here.
Following the campaign, Mark Nardone, Executive Vice President and the lead strategist behind the yearly report, had the pleasure of sitting down with Matt Heinz for an episode of Sales Pipeline Radio. The two discussed key trends coming out of the report – the good and the not-so-good – and how each of these trends applied to the overall state of B2B content.
If you weren’t able to tune in live, listen in to the full episode below.