Opening an office in New York City gives brands a wealth of opportunity. One way to get involved is by attending tradeshows and conferences to discuss the latest trends and learn from experts in your field. However, the abundance of events at your fingertips can be overwhelming.
That’s why we’ve got you covered – PAN has put together a list of the top three events to attend in New York City this year. Check them out below and see where you should be networking.
1. Social Media Week: April 24-27, 2018 – Times Square, NYC
- Top Speaker: Anjali Sud, CEO of video sharing platform, Vimeo. Anjali started with Vimeo back in 2014 as VP of Global Marketing and climbed the ladder to CEO in 2017. Her work with Vimeo includes scaling revenue through customer acquisition and retention, international expansion and growth of over 60 million users – quite impressive!
- About the Event: This year marks the 10th anniversary of #SMWNYC, and the celebration is sure to be a good one. The event is looking to celebrate human connectivity and the power that technology provides in bringing the world closer together.
- 4 days
- 2,500 attendees
- 87% mid-level seniority and above
- 50% work in marketing, media and communications
- DigiComm New York has not released the speaking lineup yet, but PR News never disappoints with these events. Below is an outline of the DigiComm Summit in Huntington Beach, CA
- Top Speaker: Amisha Gandhi, Head of Global Influencer Marketing at SAP. Amisha joined SAP in 2010 and her work includes influencer marketing, public relations and content marketing. She will discuss choosing a social media platform & leveraging user-generated content.
- About the Event: DigiComm Summit attendees will walk away from these two days with next-level thinking in topics like paid social, SEO, PR measurement, visual storytelling, crisis communications, artificial intelligence, video and so much more.
- 2 days of presentations, networking & workshops
- 20+ speakers
- Top Speaker: The 2018 lineup has not been released yet, but check out these two exciting keynotes that have attended in the past:
- About the Event: DigiMarcon East, as you may expect, highlights the fastest way to achieve digital marketing success through professionals who have experienced it all. This event will help you discover new marketing strategies and expose you to the latest technology to propel your team to success in the upcoming year.
- 4 timeslots to attend sessions
- 3 opportunities to attend expert-run classes
- 2 days of thought-provoking, digital marketing insights
These three events are only a glimpse of what New York has to offer this upcoming year. The expert speakers and big-name brands are what should draw you in, but the engaging session topics and networking opportunities are what should make you want to stay. Be sure to get your tickets before they sell out!