1. Tell us three fun facts about yourself.
- I have a new nephew named Jonah who I am more than obsessed with
- I follow more dogs than humans on Instagram, and have an uncontrollable impulse to pet every dog I see- especially large/giant breeds (the Bernese Mountain Dog is my absolute favorite)
- Whenever I secure a really good media opportunity for my clients I dance at my desk!
2. What made you go into PR and what do you love most about it?
I chose PR initially because I love to write and exercise my creativity in finding new ways to talk about great organizations. Over the years, I’ve realized that even more than writing, I enjoy building and developing relationships, and getting to know both reporters and clients so well that I’m able to find the perfect fit– so everyone benefits and learns from each other.
3. What made you select PAN? Initial impressions so far?
I could tell within minutes of my first day at PAN that I would be working not only with very intelligent PR minds, but extremely positive people! The upbeat nature of the office is infectious, and I’m certain that my own creativity will be able to thrive here.
4. Where can we find you on the weekends?
If I’m not travelling to visit far-away friends or family members, you can catch me at a barre or spin studio or a restaurant in the south end. Some of my favorites in my neighborhood are Toro and South End Buttery.
5. Fill in the blanks – My favorite wine is Malbec!