1. Tell us three fun facts about yourself
- I’ve been a skier for twenty years.
- Last summer, I traveled to nine cities in Europe over the course of three and a half weeks.
- I lived in Telluride, Colorado, for a year when I was in the seventh grade.
I was always interested in the art of communications, which is what drove me to that major. I quickly narrowed my path down to Public Relations, and was thrilled at the opportunity to channel my creativity into the craft of a brand’s messaging.
The PR industry attracts the best people to work with. To be able to tailor a collective audience’s perception of a company is so powerful and important; being a part of that process with teams that make it happen is truly inspiring for me.
3. What made you select PAN? Initial impressions so far?
I’ve always heard amazing things about the PAN culture and about Phil Nardone himself! There’s a long list of reasons PAN attracted me, one of the most important being the company’s dedication to employee growth. It’s very clear that PAN fosters dedicated, hard-working and happy employees through their investment in them.
The office views aren’t too shabby either!
4. Where can we find you on the weekends?
Horseback riding and practicing guitar on Rhode Island, or trying new restaurants around the South End!
5. Fill in the blanks – My favorite summer song is Listen to the Music by The Doobie Brothers!