Molly Stark – Public Relations Intern at the Boston Office
1. Tell us three fun facts about yourself.
- I’m named after my grandmother
- At the age of 6 years old, I had already traveled to 8 states in the U.S.
- I was born and raised in Orlando, Florida
The profession is so diverse, and everything changes so quickly – making each day different. Such a dynamic environment is certainly very exciting, and I can see myself in this profession for a very long time.
3. What made you select PAN? Initial impressions so far?
I selected PAN because I had prior experience working with technology and healthcare brands. Also, I felt like PAN was a company that truly cares about its employees. My initial impressions are that PAN exceeded my expectations, and I can’t wait to work with so many great people.
4. Where can we find you on the weekends?
At Quincy Market shopping!
5. Fill in the blanks – My favorite food is pizza!