1. Tell us three fun facts about yourself.
- I had my first media/PR job when I was nine years old as a Radio Disney DJ.
- I love volunteering at animal shelters and adopted two kittens two years ago. They have their own Instagram account!
- At my first PR job, I had several wine accounts and I traveled to several of the big food and wine festivals. I’ve met several of the Top Chef contestants and judges, including the guy who allegedly stole the pea soup. He still denies it….
2. What made you go into PR and what do you love most about it?
3. What made you select PAN? Initial impressions so far?
I worked with Harper at my previous company and she RAVED about PAN so I came into my interview with a little bias! But ultimately, I selected PAN because of the amazing client portfolio and the office culture. During my interview, Liz, Darlene and Ariel shared their stories of why they loved PAN, both the client work and the office environment. Their passion and devotion to PAN sold me on the spot.
4. Where can we find you on the weekends?
I love getting outside the city, especially during the summer. My family has a house in Maine and my brother lives on Cape Cod so I usually head to the beach. I’m still relatively new to Boston so I’m always open to suggestions!