Ellie Breslin – Assistant Account Executive at the Boston Office
1. Tell us three fun facts about yourself.
- I played violin for 11 years, but I am not as good as I should be considering how long I played.
- I was once voted “Most likely to order wine at Flip Night.” For all the non-Syracuse people – Flip Night is a night at a local bar with beer specials only. I was the one person drinking wine.
- I have walked part of the Great Wall of China.
I was initially drawn to PR because of the range of the profession. As an unsure freshman, I loved how I could pursue a PR career in almost any industry. I am specifically drawn to agency life because I can work with different accounts and learn new products and industries.
3. What made you select PAN? Initial impressions so far?
I chose PAN for the people/culture and the chance to learn about the tech and healthcare industries. Being in Professor Nardone’s class gave me insight into the company and gave me the chance to meet some of the employees. I was impressed not only by their charisma, but by their passion for PAN and the work they do. When I signed on, I had no doubt that working at PAN would be an enjoyable and fulfilling experience.
4. Where can we find you on the weekends?
On the weekend, you can find me at the gym (spin class on Sunday mornings). If I’m not there, I’m off visiting friends from school that live all over the northeast.
5. Fill in the blanks – My favorite sports team is the Patriots!