Dana Trismen – Senior Account Executive/ Senior Digital Specialist at the Boston Office
1. Tell us three fun facts about yourself.
- I majored in Creative Writing, and I want to write a novel about Antarctica someday
- My Dad used to write songs for Blue Öyster Cult
- I was Editor in Chief of the Brandeis college newspaper (and then discovered I loved PR and journalism!)
2. What made you go into PR and what do you love most about it?
I went into PR because I wanted a job where I could write and be creative. I also always found the digital world fascinating – and I love puzzling through analytics. My favorite part about PR is that no day is ever the same and it’s never boring.
3. What made you select PAN? Initial impressions so far?
I chose PAN for a few reasons. First, I could tell PAN has a great culture, and great people! I was also really impressed by PAN’s digital and social media capabilities, and wanted to join that team. I also appreciate PAN’s mentor program and the career guidance that goes on here.
Initial impressions – I love it so far! Very impressed with the onboarding and training process, and I can tell that PAN really cares about their employees.
This summer, I’m hoping to mostly be at the beach, or camping in New Hampshire!
5. Fill in the blanks
My favorite food is cake – I’m a big dessert person!