Abbey Clark – Account Executive at the Boston Office
1. Tell us three fun facts about yourself.
- I’ve been to seven different countries in Europe
- I’ve climbed four of New Hampshire’s 4,000 footers
- I’m a certified yoga teacher
2. What made you go into PR and what do you love most about it?
In college, I majored in both English and human development. Post-college I knew I wanted to work with both words and people. I chose to pursue a career in PR after my first job out of college at a startup where I was fortunate to wear many hats – including assisting with PR and marketing.
I love PR because every day is different and the media landscape is constantly changing – I love a good challenge. Writing/journalism has also always been a very important part of my life so I definitely enjoy the creative aspect of PR. Lastly, I am also a very methodical and organized person — I enjoy the measurement and goal-oriented nature of PR.
3. What made you select PAN? Initial impressions so far?
I selected PAN primarily for its rich organizational culture and dedication to individual career development.
Everyone has been super helpful so far. Accomplishments seem to be celebrated on a daily basis and everyone is extremely kind.
4. Where can we find you on the weekends?
In the Summer, I like to maximize my time spent outdoors – going to the beach, practicing yoga, hiking, camping or attending a concert!
5. Fill in the blanks – My favorite binge-worthy TV show right now is Younger!