This year’s MarTech Conference attendees will choose from over 60 state-of-the-art educational sessions, spanning across three days: May 9-12th. In addition to these sessions, attendees will have the chance to network with over 2,500 marketing and IT executives and managers from across the globe. With this volume of choices, attendees can easily become overwhelmed.
That’s why we’re here to help. We know you can’t attend all the sessions at the event – so check out these top five speakers worth listening to:
1. Mayur Gupta – Keynote Speaker, VP Growth & Marketing, Spotify. Gupta is responsible for driving growth and innovation at Spotify by testing new business models, partnerships and engagement strategies, along with establishing marketing capabilities for fans, artists and B2B brand partners. His blog, appropriately titled The Growth Machine, discusses the intersection of marketing and technology and how it has created a shift towards omnichannel and personalization. Gupta is constantly monitoring trends and sharing them with his 10.6k Twitter followers. His speech is sure to be spectacular – go check it out!
- Mapping the Boundaries Between Marketing Art & Science: Wednesday, May 10th, 9:00 – 10:30 a.m
2. Lara Balazs, Senior Vice President North America, Visa. Balazs’ hard work and dedication to Visa since 2006 landed her a senior marketing executive position with the company in 2014. She oversees marketing efforts that drive global brand awareness and establish Visa as a major player amongst competitors. Balazs considers herself an expert at driving growth through the development of high performance teams, and she continues to build the brand through integrated marketing and omnichannel practices. She was named Top 100 Women in Brand Marketing by Brand Innovators in 2015, and was a panelist on the Greatest Successes – Women in Tech session at RSA in 2016.
- How Chief Marketers from Visa, Belkin and Oracle are Transforming Their Teams and Talent: Wednesday, May 10th, 1:30 – 2:15 p.m.
- How IBM Re-Platformed the Core of its MarTech Stack: Thursday, May 11th, 11:40 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- How Chief Marketers from Visa, Belkin and Oracle are Transforming Their Teams and Talent: Wednesday, May 10th, 1:30-2:15 p.m.
- Redefining Personalization from Product Inception Through Customer Marketing: Thursday, May 11th, 11:40-12:00 p.m.
Want to connect with more industry influencers? Check out our other blogs below for more info:
- 8 Major Players in the Social Media Marketing Game
- Top 10 Content Marketing Influencers You Should Be Following
- Top 10 SEO Influencers to Follow During 2017