As a leading firm, we’ve put together a Benefits package that meets and exceeds the needs of our employees… then we heap on the fun that makes PAN unique. PAN Communications is an equal opportunity employer.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Long- & short-term disability insurance
- 401K plan
- Profit sharing
- Employee assistance plan
- Generous vacation & sick time
- Summer hours: Office closes at 1 pm on Fridays, Memorial Day to Labor Day
- Flex Fridays: Office closes at 3:30pm on Fridays from Labor Day through Memorial Day
- 12 Holidays plus a Floating holiday
- Holiday Friday: Employees are given a day off to enjoy decorating, wrapping gifts, shopping, baking or whatever else they choose to do
- Personal Days
- Zipcar discount program
- Snacks: Our PANtry is completely stocked with treats!
- Mentor program
- Business casual environment (Fridays are ultra-casual)
- Employee referral rewards
- New Business referral rewards
- Weekly Employee Rewards
- Fun employee events throughout the year
- PAN cocktail hour every Thursday
- Cell phone reimbursement and discounted cell phone program
- Wellness program
Training & Development
Our training and development programs help ensure you’re growing at every step of your career. You have career goals and, the way we see it, we have an obligation to help you achieve them. That’s why training and career development have become vital parts of life at PAN. And like you, the programs themselves are continually evolving to keep up with changes in our organization and objectives.
Here are just a few of the programs currently in place:
- Our ongoing PAN University offerings encourage sharing of best practices on a variety of topics, including Social Media 101, Improving Your Writing Skills, Uncovering the Best Story Angle/Approach to Media, Time Management and Presentation Skills. We also encourage employees to take advantage of the local programs offered by the Pub Club, PRSA and other professional organizations.
- New to PAN? Our new employees participate in a thorough orientation that includes our innovative shadow program. This program helps new employees get acclimated to the firm with their designated “shadow,” typically a long-term PAN employee who can show someone the ropes.
- Our mentor program helps employees enhance and drive their personal and professional development at PAN.
Just got promoted? Are you a new manager? Our orientation program includes internal training developed by our SVP of Human Resources as well as cutting-edge management development programs from the best outside trainers we know.